Malaysian Student Application Procedure
Application Procedure and Entry Requirement:
1. To register at SLC Language Centre, please complete online application form or registration form and email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Passport sized photograph.
3. Identification Card photocopy.
4. Registration Fee (100/ RM non refundable)
5. All payment must be paid in full before commencement of class.
Payment can be made through cash or telegraphic transfer Payable to :
Payee : TRANSFAKTA SDN.BHD.
Account No. : 36700000483
Bank Name : HONG LEONG BANK
Address : W-1-0, W-2-0 & W-1-1, Subang Square, (West Wing), Jalan SS15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
SWIFT CODE : HLBBMYKL
Remark: Please send us email for any further details on fees to email@example.com
1) When should I apply?
All applicants need to register at least 1 week before the beginning of each session.
2) Do I need to sit for placement test before commencements of the class ?
Yes, a placement test is compulsory for all new students to find their appropriate level.
3) Can I pay in US Dollar ?
Yes, you can pay in US dollar. The exchange rate is subject to the current rate.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- International Student Application and Visa Processing fee is not-refundable.
- Once a student has registered and applied for a visa, SLC will not be able to cancel the visa process and refund the application and visa processing fee.
- Course fee is not refundable once a student has registered for the course.
- In case of cancellation, study course or tuition fee is NOT transferable to another applicant
- If a student decides to stop study, he/she would NOT be able to transfer the tuition fee to another student.
- If a student decides to stop his/her study due to any conditions mentioned above and applied for a student visa, the Visa Application fee is NOT refundable
- If a student registers and does not attend the class and does NOT inform the center that he/she is willing to cancel study, the total amount paid will be forfeited (NOT refundable).
- If a student registers for 6 months study and attends the class for any period of time after the term commence and then decides to cancel but he/she does NOT inform the centre, the total amount paid will be forfeited (NOT refundable).