Please read through the following instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Complete the International Student Enrolment Form in English and attach the following documents:
- 7 copies of PASSPORT SIZE photographs
- 2 photocopied sets of your International Passport (All pages)
- Certified academic transcripts and certificates (Photocopies)
- International Student processing fees of RM 2,000.00 or USD 600
Payment can be made through cash, bankers draft or telegraphic transfer following the details below:
- Beneficiary Name: TRANSFAKTA SDN BHD
- Company Account Number: 36700000483
- Beneficiary Bank: HONG LEONG BANK
- Address: W-1-0, W-2-0 & W-1-1, Subang Square (West Wing), Jalan SS 15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA
- Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
Remark: Please ensure that your payment is to be drawn on a bank or bank’s agent in Malaysia ONLY. All bank charges are to be borne by payer.
- Fax or Email a copy of Bank Remittance Advice to : +603-7874 8090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receiving your application, documents and fees, we will send you the Letter of Acceptance and proceed with your Student Visa application in Malaysia.
- When we receive the approval for your application from the Malaysian Immigration (approximately 2 months), we will send you the Approval Letter for you to get clearance from the nearest Malaysian Embassy.
- After your entry visa is issued, you must inform us of your travel arrangements at least 3 days before departure.
Note: You must arrive at malaysia atleast 7 days prior to the expiry date of your approval letter from the immigration malaysia.
- Please inform SLC Malaysia 14 days prior to your arrival if you require any assistance on your accommodation.
- Please check here to International Student Application Form.